Saturday, April 11, 2015

Childhood Memories-Stuffed Animals Part 1

When I was little before I began reading and often played with stuffed animals. I was very picky about what animals I'd play with. They had to be soft through every limb needed to be mobile. I also want realistic and exotic animals, although I had a fair selection of dogs and cats I also had in my menagerie lions, bears, zebra, pterodactal, snakes, rabbits, mice, frogs, owls and eagles, unicorns, and a pegasus. Once beanie babies came out I collected a fair number of those as well. What I would play would be to act out stories with the animals they all could talk to each other, but each had unique abilities according to their type. I like action adventure stories where everyone could fly and there were epic battles for the crown. It also set the stage for my enjoyment of such stories for years to come.

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment